| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




by the river piedra I sat down and wept
Thursday, August 26, 2010, 2:12 AM

There's always that time when I just feel like, well, life could be better. I'm not saying it sucks or anything, but it sure can use a boost. I'm okay now, but still, I would like for it to be more ideal.

I noticed that I'm more of a loner. I like to do things by myself. For instance, I like to walk in malls alone, I tend to draw myself out from the crowd and go read a book somewhere quite or something. When I go out, I like to divert myself from everybody and just take a walk alone. It's calming, really. I like being alone, it's the only time I have to actually think about things.

Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't want company, I would, if somebody decides to join in, as well. But, it's less messy if I just go alone. I don't know, maybe I just want a chance to walk in a bookstore alone, take a book, go read it in a corner somewhere, and suddenly out of nowhere, a stranger walks by and we just instantly connect. You know, like in movies and books. I would absolutely love for that to happen to me, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I'm sure there are hundreds of people like this out there, I'm just hoping I could actually meet one and, you know, share it with them. It's nice to be alone, but sometimes it's nicer to have someone else there. Being alone is even more fun if you're doing it with another person (if that makes any sense).

If you happen to see me curled up in a corner at Kinokuniya or Borders, don't be afraid to say hello! I might be alone, but in my heart, it would be nice if I had company :-)

< Forward Rewind >