| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




infatuation
Thursday, August 12, 2010, 8:05 AM


Life is subjective. You never know what might happen. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad, your life will eventually move on. I'm saying this under personal experience. My life isn't exactly sugar-coated nor is it perfect, but I will always get back up and move on with my life. There's no use moping around all day and pretending like there's no solution to your problems. There are. All you have to do is find it.

I find it very difficult to continue living like nothing is wrong. It's exhausting, to be honest. I mean, it's not like I have anybody to share it with, which makes it even more exhausting, since I have to pretty much go through it alone. But it doesn't mean that I'm gonna give up.

Life's a climb - but the view's great.

Okay, I know it's cheesy. It's a quote from Hannah Montana: The Movie (it was on TV last night) and I thought hey, it pretty much fits in the genre of my post tonight, so what the heck? All I'm saying is that now is not the time to give up. Just imagine, you were born perfect and you want to take your life away just because of some problems. People with cancer can live like nothing is wrong, why can't you? Look, these obstacles that we go through everyday is what makes life realistic. It's what makes you human. You wouldn't want to live in a world where every single thing is too good to be true, now wouldn't you? Challenges bring out the best in you, so I've heard.

You know the phrase 'nobody's perfect'? I for one think that it's pretty much the unofficial catch phrase for The United Nation of Pessimists. I mean, how can you think nobody's perfect? You can be perfect if you choose to be. It's not impossible. Being perfect doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be boring or the society's own version of perfect. No, it means that you could be perfect in a way, you know what I'm saying? I personally think that the word Perfect shouldn't be known for its supposed-to-be notorious meaning. Perfect is a word you use when you want to say that something is just the way you want it. It doesn't have to be stereotyped as one meaning. Everything in this world is subjective, our job is to fill in the blanks with what we feel is right.

Perfection is just a well-hidden flaw. If you can keep going on with your even though your life without letting your problems get in the way of you, then you would actually be perfect to me because you're willing to continue living your life the way you want to, despite the fact that your life is actually a living hell. And with that, I bid you all good luck with your lives. May Allah bring peace and happiness into your world here and in the afterlife :)

Stay tenacious. Peace xx

< Forward Rewind >