| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




it's magic!
Monday, October 25, 2010, 1:43 AM

It's been aeons since I've last written here. I don't know why, it's just that I'm lacking inspiration and motivation. Gah, I'm usually the person who writes all the time, but, err, I don't know. Things change, I guess. But the irony of the situation is that I'm really on the fence when it comes to change. I mean, things change, yeah I get it, but do they change for the better or for the worst? That's my main question, but the only problem is, nobody knows. So, we just gotta let change happen :/

The last time I actually wrote on my blog was when, three weeks ago? That's like a century to me. Maybe it's because I have so much going on in my life right now. With school, final exams, my health, events, shows etc, I just never made the time to actually sit down, open up my Blogspot, and just write. But I am now! So, kudos to myself for this :D

Okay, let's see what has happened since the last time I was here. Oh yes, I got really sick on the day of my first exams, which sucked because I was in so much pain, my head was throbbing like crazy, yet I still had to finish my Bahasa Melayu's 350-word essay. I gotta tell ya, it was the worst! Thank God Neesha had Panadols, so it made it a little better, but it was still hell. I was so sick, that I couldn't even go to Adam Lambert's concert on Friday. My ticket went to Myra though, so it wasn't really wasted, but still. All I did was stay at home, went online, played the piano, the guitar, watched TV, and ate my medication. Worst 3 days of my life, period.

But the weekend was fun though! It was the SMK Bandar Sri Damansara 1's Graduation Dinner for the Seniors of the school. Frantic Friday (my band) got a slot to perform that night, and it was okay, except I screwed up a bit on the songs, but it's cool, cause I don't think people actually heard it. Overall, the whole night was hella fun. People were dancing and having fun towards the end of the night. Love was definitely in the air for some of the Seniors of BSD1. Happy for you guys! Make it your year, what's left of the year anyway :)

And last but not least, PARAMORE. It. Was. Awesome. Enough said, really. To those who went, they'll know what I'm talking about. Oh yeah, just in addition, I was in the front row. Righttttt in front of Jeremy and Taylor. Oh, have I mentioned how adorably hot Taylor is? I've never really seen it before, but my God, he's hot. That's enough about Taylor :')

Moving on, I think that people are starting to actually care about my personal life, to say the least. My classmates are starting to get all curious and all up in my business, I'm just not used to people actually wanting to know about me. It's scary, actually. And a bit annoying. I mean, nowadays every single guy that I talk to, they instantly assume that I like him. I mean, really? That's just how I treat my friends, who happen to be guys. Chill, people. I made a vow to myself to not be in a relationship until I finish high school, anyway. Not like I'm actually searching. When it comes, it comes. I'm not gonna go out there and search for it. I'm just gonna let it happen.

Thank you, and goodnight folks xx

< Forward Rewind >