| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




MGMT
Friday, November 19, 2010, 1:24 AM

"What makes you happy? i'm asking this because i'm not sure what makes me happy..i just need to know what make others happy :(" - Anonymous


What makes me happy? Damn, I don't really know the exact answer to this question, but actually, everything makes me happy, really. Spotting a rainbow, running in the rain, seeing or hearing things that make me smile, making other people happy and looking up at the night sky to see a cluster of stars visible to my naked eye. They all make me extremely happy, but you wanna know what makes me happy the most? Waking up in the morning, knowing that God has spared my life for another day. Then I can spend the day doing the other things that make me happy. I know it's a bit cliche, but whatever. Everything makes me happy and that's that :)

That, right there is a question I've recently gotten on my Formspring. It took me at least 3 hours to answer that, no joke. I just stared at the empty answer box for hours, thinking about what really makes me happy. It kinda got me thinking about how short life really is, and it shouldn't be wasted on hatred and pessimism. So, from now on, I'm reinventing myself. I know I've said it a thousand times, but this time, it's for real.

No more Emo Me, say hello to Happy Jia! :D


< Forward Rewind >