| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




this heart, it beats for only you
Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 3:15 AM

"I don't think I'm ugly. God created me, so I have to be beautiful... right?"

Remember when I said in an earlier post that I have a crush on someone? Yeah, well that kinda ended for me. I don't like having crushes, it messes up my mind. Especially crushes whom I already know I don't stand a chance with. I mean, yeah sure, I kinda like the whole "butterflies in stomach when you see his name" thing, or the "oh my god, he's online" phase, but I think it's all just a waste of my time. I already know he's not interested, he has his eyes set on someone else, so why bother right? RIGHT? :/

Pretty random post, but whatever. Just wanted to let that out, really. I wanted to call someone to, you know, talk or something, but:-
1) I don't know who to call.
2) It's 3:13 in the fucking morning.
3) Even if I call somebody, I don't think they'll be too happy to talk at this hour.
4) aaaaand I'm using my phone as internet. So whatever kind of phone call I make immediately cuts off the internet.

Thank you, and goodnight morning.

< Forward Rewind >