| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




21 and 28
Friday, December 17, 2010, 3:36 PM

Guess what today is? :3


It's Taylor York's 21st birthday! To top it all off, it's also Ben Goldwasser's 28th birthday too! It's scary to know that they both share the same birthday, but at the same time, it's so fucking cool that a couple of my favourite guys share the same birthday. So, to celebrate (even though they have no clue who I am, and will never ever get to see my appreciation towards their existance), I'm gonna spam my blog with Beno and Taylor!

*You have been warned!



I chose this video because Ben looked so adorable in it, wearing all black and shit. Andrew looks amazing as always, but let's not make this about him, shall we?

--------------------


You guys should watch the behind-the-scenes of Playing God. Taylor's laugh :')

--------------------

P/S: I love Pop Tarts too, Taylor :B

--------------------


He should stay clean-cut and wear his glasses all the time. Just saying.

--------------------

His curly hair is just too adorable.

--------------------


Okay, well I think that's enough.... for now. Until next time, cheers!

< Forward Rewind >