| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




boom shakalaka!
Friday, December 31, 2010, 5:19 AM

Guess who wished me a happy birthday this time?

It's Daryl Sabara! For those who don't know who Daryl Sabara is, he plays Juni Cortez, the little brother on Spy Kids. I'm not really a die-hard fan, but it's still kinda cool that he wished me back, you know? First Michael Cera, now Daryl Sabara. Even though I kinda had to ask them to wish me, oh well. At least they're nice enough to reply to me HEHE :P This is just too cool. Plus, he's kind of hot now. Kind of. #justsaying


< Forward Rewind >