| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




wonderstruck
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 4:07 AM

Hey everybody! I'm finally sixteen today! Went out to celebrate my birthday yesterday by playing laser tag with some of my friends. Awesome day, I must say.

BUT! The highlight of my birthday was when somebody wished me a happy birthday. He's pretty much the most adorable person ever, and I love him so much. This is easily the best birthday present I've ever gotten.

Michael Cera, thanks for making my birthday extra awesome! You adorkable little Canadian turtle, you :')


Now, I shall sleep with a gigantic grin on my face. Goodnight everybody!

< Forward Rewind >