| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




eat that up, it's good for you
Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 2:11 AM

"Remember when everything was beautiful and nothing hurt?"

I do. Every single day. Back when the only thing everyone ever fought about was which colour of crayons you want to use, or who gets the last piece of chocolate chip cookies and the only thing that can make you cry is when you fall down and accidently scraped your knee or when your siblings make fun of you.

Nowadays, we're up against so many new and different obstacles, sometimes it makes us wonder why we were put on this Earth in the first place. The truth is, the things that we have to endure, these so-called 'problems' are just minor setbacks that do not signify who you really are. I hate how people label other people with problems and just completely ridicule them. I mean, it's their life, it's their issues, they have a right to let out their feelings once in a while. I have problems, I have issues, but you don't see me shoving my problems up someone else's face or make fun of others who have problems too. We should be helping them through it, not shun them.

For example, all those self-mutilators out there, they don't cut because it's fun for them (well, for some, it's fun, I don't know), they cut because it helps them forget about their problems for a little while. It's like a drug to them. Some people take drugs, others sleep around, but they, they mutilate themselves. Why? They cut because for once in their lives, they feel something, even if that feeling is pain. It kills me to see some people with scars on their bodies, knowing that somebody, somewhere has done them wrong.

I just hate it when people ridicule or criticize others, and make them feel like they're worthless, but they're not. Sometimes the person that you call 'ugly' may turn out to be the most beautiful person in the entire world, inside and out. I hate the word ugly, it just makes me so angry to even read it, let alone hearing it coming out from someone's mouth. Trust me, I've been constantly called ugly all throughout my life, so I know how it feels like. You just have to zone out and think, "Hey, I'm not ugly. God made me this way, so I have to be beautiful," and you are, my darlings.

I'm not writing all of this to say that it's okay for you to hurt yourself because others don't hear you out, I'm writing this to let you know that there are people out there who care. I care. If you have any problems, don't just keep it to yourself. Trust me, one day it'll eat you up inside. Don't you just love that feeling you get when you tell someone about your problems and they just seem like they genuinely care? It's like the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders. Even if it's just one tiny problem or secret, it can make you feel like you're facing it alone in the world, so just let it out. If you have no one else to go to, whoever you are, you'll still have me.

Want a hug? :)

< Forward Rewind >