| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




tune out
Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 2:31 AM

"Mmhmm, waffles,"

Oh blog, how I have ignored you so. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing that much. I just haven't been inspirationally stimulated, lately. It sucks because back in the day (not really that long ago), I used to be inspired by everything. Now? Nothing. I guess I've set my bar up real high. My bad, I guess I'm just not easily inspired by the simplest of things anymore. They're great, but I'm constantly yearning for something... bigger.

It's frustrating not being able to get inspired by the little things anymore. My life is so completely stagnant, you have no idea. I've been repeating the same things over and over again. Same daily routines, same meals, same activities, same hairstyle, same clothes. Heck, I'm even starting to wake up at the exact same time every single day! Which is a tad bit creepy, I might add. It's like I'm living the life of a Stepford Wife, minus the whole 'wife' part. I feel like a bloody robot now. Everything I write is vague, a little dull too. Oh god, even this blog post is making me sleepy. Not even a single hint of excitement or inspiration in here. Gah, I need to do something about this, I'm making myself bored.

Curse you, new monotonous lifestyle.

< Forward Rewind >