| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




february 1st, 1983
Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 4:20 AM

Happy birthday to my baby, Andrew! 28 years old and still looking oh-so good, it's ridiculous! No, I didn't make the photo above, but I sure wished I did, though. I would've done an Andrew appreciation post, but I think that might spam my blog because I have a gazillion photos of him, and it would be almost impossible for me to choose from them all (they're all my favourite, so shut up), so I'll just settle for this and only this. Can't wait to see you in March, love!

Oh God, he's just so beautiful <3

< Forward Rewind >