| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




lightbulb
Monday, December 19, 2011, 2:00 AM


I just finished writing a list on a piece of yellow-coloured paper. What's the list about, you ask? Oh, nothing. It's just a list of projects I'm hoping to undertake to fill my free time. Remember back in one of my previous blog posts (way way back when), I said I had little projects planned out? Yeah, well I never had the chance to actually execute them before, but I do now, so yay me!

They're pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself! I'm pretty stoked about it and I can't wait to share it with you all soon! I don't think you'll care so much about it, but whatever. I won't ruin the surprise now because then it wouldn't be fun anymore. Most of them are photography-based, I'll give you that. Other than that, the only way you'll ever know about it is when I'm done with it and I publish it for the world to see.

Oh yeah, I went to the educational fair today. The minute I walked into the exhibition center, I felt.......... aged. My oh my, how time has passed. I couldn't help but feel a little sad about it. I'm getting older and time obviously waits for no one. Soon enough, I'll be 21 years old, and then I'll be 31. Fast forward thirty years and there I am at 61 sitting on the front porch of my house, sipping a cup of tea with my soulmate, both of us wrinkly and old. That is, if I'm even lucky enough to live that long or find my soulmate.

Would you look at that! Looks like I've managed to drift away from my original topic for tonight, as usual. I'm sorry, I tend to do that. Like, a lot...... Well, I guess that's it then. Thank you, and goodnight!

< Forward Rewind >