| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




dusk and summer
Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:17 PM

HI THERE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

So yeah, my sister and I entered this contest and we got into the top 2. If you would be so kind as to click on this link and click on the button that says 'UNDI' under our video, that would be amazeballs. If you want to be unbiased, watch both videos and vote for whichever video you think deserves a vote, but I would very much appreciate it if you could vote for us..........? hehe :3

http://apps.tv9.com.my/dashboardconfessional/vote.aspx

Oh yeah, if you vote for us, I will love you long time, and bake you all cupcakes made of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Okay bye.

< Forward Rewind >