| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




complexity
Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 1:13 AM


"Yes, I’m drunk, and you’re beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober but you’ll still be beautiful."

Greetings, my little daffodils.

I just spent the last two hours reading every single one of my blog posts and frankly speaking, if you read it from way back when to the recent ones in order, you can see how much I've grown in terms of writing. I'm still whiny as fuck, but as you progress through them, you realise that the level of whininess kind of mellows down a little. Okay, maybe not. Whatever lah.

Last week was one of the worst times of my entire life. I'm surprised that I'm still sane after all of that. Sort of expected myself to explode in tiny little emotional pieces, but I'm still holding up. That's a milestone achievement, if you ask me. Okay, maybe I lied a little. A tiny little mini emotional breakdown did occur last night out of nowhere, but that was just a phase! To make things more complicated, it was one of the worst times, but also one of the best times of my life. The amount of good things that happened last week left me smiling even when all the bad things came crawling to me, clawing their way into my head.

I also went all film for the event last Wednesday (WTK+WATIC Live in KL) because I didn't have my DSLR with me, and the only camera I had in my bag was my friend's Nikon FG that he loaned to me and two rolls of film. I have absolutely no regrets though, because I just got the developed photos today and they look amazing. This stupid grin has been on my face since I had my hands on those prints. I'll scan and upload them for people to see soon, but for now, let me just continue to flip through these photo albums and reminisce about all the good things that happened these past couple of weeks.



Selamat malam/pagi.

< Forward Rewind >