| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




xx
Sunday, May 27, 2012, 1:12 PM

"Take me to places that will leave me breathless, take me away from everything I've ever known. Show me something new, make an imprint on my heart. I've spent too much time on people who couldn't care enough about me. I still spend a lot of time missing people, places and things I once had. Always missing and thinking about all these people, places and things.

My friend once told me he can stare into space for 15 minutes and not think of a single thing. I find that fascinating because I find that extremely difficult to do."

- Kin.

< Forward Rewind >