| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




want/need
Thursday, June 28, 2012, 1:13 AM


Is it wrong for me to say that I'm in love with somebody I've never even met before?

I know it sounds crazy, but think about it - one day, one fine day, I'm going to meet somebody who'll end up being my best friend in the entire universe and we're gonna fall madly in love with each other and spend the rest of our unnatural lives together. I don't know who it is yet, but it's bound to happen, one way or another. I don't know when, where or how, but that's not gonna stop me from hoping that one day, it'll happen. It will. Well, maybe not right now, but soon enough.

And I know that he is going to be the most amazing person I'll ever know in my entire life. Why wouldn't he be, right? I've gone almost eighteen years without anybody in my life that I feel comfortable enough with, so this person has got to be special. He'll be my best friend, my person, my shelter.

Wait, am I in love with him or just the idea of him?

I'm not so sure.

< Forward Rewind >