| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




lazy hazy
Sunday, June 30, 2013, 1:28 AM


It's morning here in Kuala Lumpur, and the haze has passed through. What used to be a blank blurry canvas is now once again replaced with the stunning sight of the skyscrapers thrusting into space. The mirror panels that make up the Petronas Twin Towers now reflect the rays of the sun once more. Oh, how I've missed the clear blue sky and non-acid rain. Amazing how one single phenomenon can re-instil my love for something I once took for granted.

This is a beautiful city that was - for a short period of time - taken over by intruders in the form of airborne particles.


This is a beautiful city, and it's my beautiful city.

< Forward Rewind >