| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




MH370
Thursday, March 27, 2014, 8:08 PM


It’s been
seventeen days,

of
mothers made
crippled­
by wavering truths
that bombard them
like bombs
in an
emotional warfare,

of
children whose
bedtime stories
went from fairytales
to eight o’clock
breaking news
that broke nothing but
hopes and hearts,

of
lovers gripping their
other halves tight
behind their ribcages
and wishful thinking
becoming a contagion
that no one
wants to cure,

but
the light at the
end of the tunnel
is dimming
and the lining
in the cloud
is anything
but silver,

yet
I still find myself
glancing up
to the sky
every now and
then with my
swollen eyes and
desolated smile,

craving
for the day when
the metal bird will
fly back home
and sing for
me all the
two hundred and
thirty-nine lost songs.

< Forward Rewind >