| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




in hating memory of...
Thursday, May 28, 2009, 11:49 PM

Wow. 

Dear A,
             Hey, how are you doing? You doing good? Well, I have a little something to share with you.

             What is your fucking problem? Why must you suddenly just go in and attack just like that? Did she kill your girlfriend or something? I don't think so. Did she do something to you sampai nak gile macam ni? As far as I know, the person who started all this was another person named A. I guess everybody who's name starts with A is mentally retarded kot. Seriously, if you have a problem with this person, just keep it to yourself. Why must you bring such negative impacts to this world. This world is bad enough, why must you add in the negativity?

             Sumpah, time you added in the part about how my parents are 'kapir laknat', that has CROSSED THE LINE, SHITFACE. 
This is what he wrote: 
'kalau bab agama aku ok je.x macam kau.mak bapak kapir laknat!hahahaha
elok dihumban masuk neraka bangsat lagi jahanam 
nescaya bumi ni aman bahagia tanpa kau 
aminnn'

             Those are my parents you're talking about, fuckface. Why don't you do us all a favor and go fuck the other A while jumping off a building! HOW DARE YOU SAY ALL THOSE THINGS TO A PERSON WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! Heck, you guys haven't even met! How would you know a person you haven't even met??!  See? This is all because you are not educated enough to think about what's right and what's wrong. Kate je bab AGAMA okay, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Kalau bab Agama tu okay, mesti you wouldn't say those things, because you know better! But too bad, your moronic mind cannot endure such positive things, instead your head is filled with godawful, pathetic, useless and worthless things you call thoughts.

                  You keep saying things like how my parents 'salah pancut' lahh, you think those things are gonna change us? NO! It's gonna change your life! Trust me, akhirat nanti, teruk gile kau kene nanti, you say my parents are better off kene humban masuk neraka, tengok ahh nanti, you will be the one begging for mercy while you're in this place called HELL. You'll see, you will be the one screaming for help while we'll be looking at you from heaven. We have nothing against you. Why must you start all this? We never said bad things about you, why must you start saying those about her and our parent. YES, THEY'RE MY PARENTS TOO. YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE! See what happens when your source is a dim-witted whore / slut. You guys have fun in your pathetic little lives. I couldn't give a rat's ass.

                    And W, sorry that you have such an ass for a boyfriend. Seriously, I'm soo sorry, and I have nothing against you, just your pea-brained boyfriend you call A. If I were you, I'd break it off. Honestly, if the same thing happened to you, I don't know what I can do, all I can do is send my condolences. PEACE.

Signed,
Loser ;]

< Forward Rewind >