| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




that's what you get for waking up in vegas
Sunday, May 17, 2009, 10:36 PM



These past few weeks, I haven't been updating Miss Mosh, and I feel sorry for it. I mean, I started it with passion and interest. But now, I'm leaving the tees up in my room, in a box in the corner of my room. So, now! I'm gonna start to be active again! Even though I have exams, I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm gonna make both of them my top priority! EDUCATION AND BUSINESS. ROCK ON MISS MOSH!

Check out http://myspace.com/missmoshers for more information!

Signed,
Loser :]

< Forward Rewind >