| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




watching cammy in AF7
Saturday, May 16, 2009, 10:49 PM

DUDE! I saw you on TV! Weren't you that girl on television? *a wink wink*

Just now I sent my Auntie to KLIA. She gave me RM100. Weeeee hahaha. While I was at KLIA, I saw a lot of people wearing those face masks as if the H1N1 flu was running around in a chicken suit and everybody's trying to avoid it. I don't even get why it's called H1N1. Why don't they just call it B4B1? Swineeeee Fluuuu -___-'

Ohh, I went to the bookstore there, and I saw the book THE SECRET by RHONDA BYNES. Mohvindh lah nii, he keeps talking about the book in Debate, now it's stuck in my brain. Ugh. Then, I went to the chocolate store and bought myself a bix box of Ferrero Rocher. Then I got home and went to hibernate for about 6 hours. I woke up, ate some mangos and I'm currently watching Cammy on TV.

Signed,
Loser :]

< Forward Rewind >