| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




wish you were here
Sunday, November 14, 2010, 10:08 PM

"Tears are words that need to be written," - Paulo Coelho

I absolutely hate it when I see the people around me fight. Especially when they're a couple and they're supposedly in love, it just drives me mad. Oh, and I absolutely can't stand it when people are sad. I just immediately get this intense feeling inside of me to try and help them as much as possible or even just give them a big hug. Hey, I'm a hugger okay? When I see sad people, I'll most probably ask you what's wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be nosy or whatever, it just means that I care. I've never had people do the same to me, well maybe it's because I'm usually the one doing it to others.

While I'm on the subject, I can't help but see that I'm always the shoulder to cry on, the friend people go to whenever they need an advice or help. I try to help, though. I mean, every time people are sad or in a crisis, and I help, I get this sense of accomplishment. I finally feel useful and needed.

I just want everyone to be happy. Cheer up :)


< Forward Rewind >