| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




fixed at zero
Friday, December 10, 2010, 4:07 AM

You know what I'm craving for right now? Waffles.

Well, that was a weird way to start this off with, but what the hell. I want waffles and I shall tell the whole world about it! So yeah, recently I've been getting long-ass questions on my Formspring, mostly asking me for advices, which I am more than happy to help out with, just so you know. I actually love it when people use my Formspring to ask me for advices or help rather than sending me anonymous hate statements, which by the way, does not make you a better person. So, to those with problems, or you just wanna talk, or let your heart out, just ask me a question on my Formspring and I'll be more than delighted to answer them. Just so you know, I answer every single one of my questions truthfully, so go ahead. Ask away :)

P/S: You can either use the form that's already here on my blog OR you can just click on this link - click!

< Forward Rewind >