| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




reverie
Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 1:11 AM


Time: 1:11AM
Date: 11/1/2011
Day: Tuesday

I'm not really in the mood to write right now, but since it's 1:11AM on 11/1/2011, I'll make an exception. Did anybody else noticed how fast time went by, lately? Just the other day, it was the beginning of a new year, and now it's already the 11th day of the year. I don't mind if time went by fast, cause I really wanna get Form 5 done and over with, but it's just kind of scary, you know.

School's been pretty much neutral to me. I don't hate going to school, but I'm certainly not a fan of waking up early in the morning, showering in the cold and going to school looking like a muslim-zombie-in-a-tudung. Hey, I like zombies, but not when I am one. Anyway, I haven't made any teachers hate me, so that's good, right? Hmm, let's see what else...

Oh yes! This March, MGMT is coming to town! I already got my ticket, and I just can't wait to see them live. I absolutely love their music, and not to mention the sex-god himself, Andrew Vanwyngarden (shut up). I hear they sound absolutely amazing live, so that just makes me even more stoked.

Are there any other weekend warriors out there going to their concert in KL? :)

< Forward Rewind >