| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




saudade
Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 2:06 AM

"Throughout your life, you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won't judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go." - Unknown

Nothing makes me happier than seeing couples walking around hand-in-hand with huge grins on their face. One look at their faces and you can just tell that they're hopelessly in love with each other, and nothing in this world can stop their undying affection towards each other. One look at their faces and you can just tell that they're each other's best friends, and they tell each other everything. One look at their faces and you can just tell that they want to spend the rest of their lives with each other. One look at their faces and you can just tell that they know each other the best, in ways that you never even knew.

Watching those kinds of people together never fail to make me smile. They are living breathing proof that magic exists. Love is a special and magical thing that only some people are lucky enough to actually experience its full potential. Nowadays, it scares me to see so many people out there with hatred written all over their faces. They do not appreciate the beauty of this world, the wonders. It's just so beautiful, why can't they see it? Don't waste your time with people who do not appreciate your existence. It makes me cry a little to see all these beautiful lovers wasting their precious time fighting about the most stupidest things. It's just, I don't know, it makes me sad.

You have at your fingertips the most beautiful thing in the world. Savour it. I would kill to have my true love right there beside me. Okay, maybe not kill, but I would appreciate it way more than you people would, but unfortunately for me, it's gonna take time. It's okay, I'll wait. It's not like I'm gonna die, right? *chuckles* But you, you already have it, you'd be stupid if you took it lightly.

To those who have found the one, please don't ever let them go, and don't ever toy with their emotions. The feeling you're left with after they're gone is just too painful to even be put into words. Trust me, I know.

< Forward Rewind >