| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




flipped
Sunday, February 20, 2011, 7:22 AM

"Is there anything going on between you and him?"

"What?"

"Do you like him?"

"Wh-why would you even think that?"

"Oh, no reason. It's just that you talk about him all the time,"

"I do?"

"Hmm."

"I don't know, I guess there's just something about his eyes, or maybe his smile,"

"But what about him?"

"What about him?"

"You have to look at the whole package,"

"What do you mean?"

"A painting is more than the sum of its parts; a cow by itself is just a cow, a meadow by itself is just grass and flowers, and the sun peaking through the trees is just a beam of light, but if you put them all together, it can be magic."

< Forward Rewind >