| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




the captive mind
Friday, January 6, 2012, 12:32 AM

Somewhere in the world, the love of my life is on living his life. I don't know if he's near or far, but I'm certain that he's out there somewhere; looking for the same thing. I can't explain it, but I know someday we'll cross paths. Be it walking the streets or sitting opposite each other on a train. We might not even know it yet then, but we'll know soon enough.

Haven't you ever had that feeling yourself? You know, that feeling inside your gut that makes you think somewhere out there, your better half is breathing the same air you are and looking up at the same sky you are. I know these things take time, but how much longer does a human being like me have to wait?

But then again, I'm just wondering; that's all.

< Forward Rewind >