| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




never let me go
Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 1:42 AM

One song.

That's all it took. That one song. Now, the emotions are all rushing back to me. I can't control it. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to hold it back. The only thing I can do is hide. Even talking about it is making everything seem so....... confusing.

When did life become so complicated? Why must everything morph into an even more complex version of what it used to be? Everything was hard enough before. Fuck this, I don't think I'm as strong as I was before. Do you know how stressful it is to start tearing up while you're driving? Your vision is blurred and your throat just starts closing up. You feel something in your stomach that just makes you wanna faint. You literally just feel like curling up into a ball, but you can't.

I need a hug.

< Forward Rewind >