| universal trailblazer (more...)

hello.



I'm Syaza.
» facebook / flickr / twitter / instagram / ask.fm «

people.
Batman / Zara / Syaza / Adira / Amira / Huixian / Huixian II / Tiara / Aishah / Nav / Mira / Qila / Shira / Hasmah / Dora / Wan
ask me.

Hit Counter




lackluster
Monday, October 22, 2012, 5:42 PM

"And it's over and I'm going under, 
but I'm not giving up, I'm just giving in. 
I'm slipping underneath, so cold and so sweet,"

You know that feeling you get where you just feel like giving up but it doesn't really feel like giving up to you? It somewhat feels as if you're finally letting go. Like everything around you doesn't seem to matter to you anymore and the only option you have is also the one you would choose in a heartbeat. I don't know anymore. It almost seems as if I can't run from anything in this world, no matter how far I am from this place. Why do things always never work out? I'm not sure if I can handle another disappointment, or the guilt of disappointing another. Anger, I can handle. Letting someone down is a completely different story.

In all honesty, my emotions are eating me up alive. Slowly, my every movement prove to be futile. Sometimes, I sit all by my lonesome and wonder how it would all be like if everything was in slow motion. If every gesture we make flow as soft as the water in rivers do. If every touch invigorates our every senses. If every glance we catch send electric shivers down our spine.

In the end, it's still a matter of 'if'.

< Forward Rewind >